Thursday

Discussion Topic #9

Select a character from literature or film that you would most like to emulate. Provide the specifics that impacted your choice.

2 comments:

Merry said...

One character who I admire greatly is Talia from Mercedes Lackey’s books Arrows of the Queen, Arrow’s Flight, and Arrow’s Fall. Her empathy, her kindness, her quiet strength, and her cleverness are all things I admire greatly. Talia is always doing something to help someone else and she manages to balance all her duties and helping all those who need her everyday without getting exhausted. And all the while she always seems to know exactly what to say. I would never be able to be as much like Talia as I want to be but so many of her traits are things that I identify with and think are the most important traits to try and strengthen in myself.

Merry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.