Monday

Blog #3


Test Analysis
Comment on the test debate and the test analysis process. Read the previous comments and try not to repeat ideas, but you may wish to build on a previous post. Be sure to proof your work.

2 comments:

sudeep said...

The test analysis process to me is insightful and valuable because it is rare to hear such a multitude of opinions and rationales behind test questions. This is also the first time I have been part of such a process, though I have heard of test analysis before from some students. With the intelligent minds in our class, and with a work such as Heart of Darkness, there have been many interesting opinions that have in some cases changed the way I felt about particular questions on the test. I find that although I am not constantly or consistently participating in the discussions, I am listening very carefully and with great respect to what my classmates have to say. It is also extremely fascinating to me how the frequency by which we speak during the discussions and the nature of our opinions is particularly representative of our personalities during test analysis. So with that being said, I believe that there is also a very subtle personal level on which this process operates, simply because many of us have known each other for so long and might have a tendency to understand our opinions better than those who we have not had classes with in the past.

Wocka said...

Personally, if my vote turns out to be a deciding factor between a choice that I put or a choice I didn't put but feel to be right I'll probably chose the one that I put. That doesn't mean that this procoess is not worthwhile. Even though there is the problem of people voting purly based on what they put, everyone still learns about other people's point of views. It's not as if people just don't listen to anyone else and then vote on what they picked. Plus I don't even think that many people really follow the idea to only vote on what they put. I'm not sure that everyone has been voting for what they truly believe but it hasn't seemed to be a problem yet.